WE WERE PROVIDED WITH A SPRINGFIELD DOLL AND OUTFIT TO REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE OUR OWN.
On A Mission
This past weekend, I visited Lana (albeit briefly). While she was at a cookie swap on Friday night I took her oldest daughter out on a big girl mission. I was on the hunt for a last minute Christmas gift, and her daughter was looking for presents for her younger sisters. While we were driving to our destination she told me all about the different things that she thought her sisters would like.
Her sisters are twins, and we were finding it difficult to stay true to their personalities, and yet still gift them items that they each would equally love and value. We went to many stores, and honestly left frustrated. She mentioned how one of them really wanted a doll like her doll that is from the American Girl Store. But being only 8 years old, she didn’t have that kind of cash to spend. I’m 33 and I don’t either, so I told her not to worry, I had a great idea, next stop JoAnn Fabric Store.
We headed over to a local JoAnn Fabric Stores where I introduced her to these 18” adorable Springfield® Dolls ($21.99). I knew that these were definitely more in her budget, especially with a coupon. She was over the moon excited to be able to get them both a doll. She found the ones she knew they would love, and was so proud.
What she also loved was that they had outfits and accessories that were also very affordable. They had these cute mix and match pieces that you could use to create multiple looks for your dolls.
About Springfield Dolls
- most common name for towns and cities in America?
- Over 50 towns and cities in America are named Springfield!
The first Springfield collection® was introduced in 1996! Our Springfield dolls and fashions are on trend with today’s girls fashion and fun activities.
The Springfield Doll:
The Springfield Collection® includes five gorgeous, quality-made 18-inch dolls. All dolls have sparkling lifelike eyes that open and close, and silky long-rooted hair that can be styled and brushed. Each of the Springfield Dolls has a unique personality and story.
- Abby has golden blond hair and blue eyes, and wants to be a veterinarian!
- Emma has rich brown hair and brown eyes, and loves swimming and her dogs.
- Maria has a golden Hispanic skin tone with jet-black hair and brown eyes, and wants to be a doctor.
- Olivia has striking red hair and green eyes, and loves to play soccer.
- Madison has warm cocoa African-American skin, with wavy black hair and brown eyes. She is practicing to be a famous singer someday.
You can learn more about the girls by checking out their stories at
“Meet the Girls” on the site.
About Springfield Fashion
Springfield Outfits and Accessories are inspired by today’s fashions for girls. You probably have some of the same outfits and colors in YOUR closet!
Jo-Ann Stores had carry mix and match outfits that fit most 18” dolls. Look for these pieces priced at $14.99:
• Black dress with zebra shoes
• Panda T-shirt with silver sequin skirt
• Pink T-shirt with metallic heart and denim jeggings with embellishments
• Blue hi-low shirt with silver glitter design and black tuxedo pants with silver trim on sides
• Cropped top with 2 color star and striped tank underneath and solid black leggings
• Metallic sweatshirt and polka dot pants in blue
• Friendship printed T-shirt with silver glitter design on black sleeve and polka dot pants in pink
• White T-shirt with Paris print, floral printed leggings and pink patent shoes
• Lavender hooded jacket, athletic pants and lavender trimmed shoes
• Lime Camisole, polka dot pajama pants and lamb slippers
• Pink shrug over polka dot top, jean skirt and polka dot shoes
• Purple gown with gold glitter design on purple tulle, white gloves and black patent shoes
Why we love Springfield Collection
As the Springfield Collection proudly explains on its website, www.SpringfieldDolls.com, “we know the importance of imagination and creative play in a young girl’s life.”
Follow Springfield Collection Online